About Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with state of the art specifications in an affordable price tag. Here are the details.
- It comes with a 5.15 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- The phone has beautifully curved front and back.
- It comes with the latest, Snapdragon 835 chipset.
- The phone comes with 4 or 6 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of internal storage. The version of the phone available in Pakistan has 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
- It does not have an audio jack.
- The phone comes with MIUI 8 and will soon be updated to MIUI 9.
- The Mi 6 comes with a Dual 12 MP camera with phase detection autofocus. The camera offers 2x optical zoom. However, zoom capability is not available on video recording. The camera interface is just like the iPhone 7.
Xiaomi officially launched in Pakistan back in February. Smart Link Technologies is their official partner and the company is offering power banks, wearables, and phones through their official online store and other distributors.
Pricing and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 6 is available to buy today for a price of ₨ 46,999. It can be purchased online from Xiaomi Store Pakistan and Daraz.
Images — CNET