November 4 sees the release of the brand new action thriller The Accountant starring Ben Affleck, Anna Kendrick and Jon Bernthal and to celebrate we’re offering you the chance to win a PS4 Pro!
Christian Wolff (Affleck) is a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations.
With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of- the- art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian uncooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise.
Enter to win!
In The Accountant, this actress and musical artist stars as Dana, an accounting clerk for a state-of-the-art robotics company. You may know her from her performances in the Pitch Perfect films or her Oscar-nominated performance opposite George Clooney in Up in the Air.
Name that actress:
A) Anna Kendrick
B) Scarlett Johansson
C) Jessica Alba
THE ACCOUNTANT opens in cinemas November 4
For more on the film, please visit Warner Bros
Follow us at and © 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
- Competition will close on 29 November
- Open to UK residents only
- TechRadar is the competition promoterPrize for 1 (one) winner is: x1 (one) PS4 Pro and x1 (one) wireless controller
- Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement.
- Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.