With the launch of three new smartphones in a go, Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Google Pixel XL, there seems to be a real time battle amongst the Android fablets
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
With the launch of three new smartphones in a go, Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Google Pixel XL, there seems to be a real time battle amongst the Android fablets. Also, with the launch of Mi Note 2, Xiaomi has finally entered the premium smartphone segment and is in a position to give tough competition to the premium Google and Samsung smartphones.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
A quick comparison amongst the three will give you a clearer picture:
• While the Xioami Mi Note 2 launched yesterday in Beijing features a dual-side curved OLED 5.7-inch display, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge comes with features a 5.5-inch Quad-HD super AMOLED display, and Google Pixel XL features an AMOLED display.
• Mi Note 2 features the largest battery in comparison to Galaxy S7 Edge’s 3600 mAh battery and Pixel XL’s 3450 mAh battery.
• Though Mi Note 2 is said to carry premium pricing, still the Rs. 35,000 fablet seems to be cheap in front of S7 Edge’s whopping Rs 50,900 and Google Pixel XL’s Rs 57,000 price tags.
• Mi Note 2 features 22.56MP rear camera, the highest resolution camera amongst all three. However, the camera of Pixel XL has Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) and makes for good overall shots. The camera of Galaxy S7 Edge has dual pixel autofocus and improved image sensor.
• While Xioami Mi Note 2 is powered by 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage and 6GB RAM+ 128GB of storage, Pixel XL has only 4GB RAM. 4GB of RAM. S7 Edge also comes with 4GB RAM and packs 32GB of internal storage.
• Mi Note 2 and Pixel XL, both are powered by Snapdragon 821 processor. Galaxy S7 Edge on the other hand is powered by 1.6 GHz octa-core processor.
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel XL’s 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 821 processor make way for great multitasking. This is one of the reasons why this smartphone is considered to be of top quality amongst all three.
Xiaomi might have a tough road ahead with its premium pricing. Also, the new OnePlus 3T might run on a Snapdragon 821 processor, and might be very similar to that of Mi Note 2 in terms of specifications and pricing than Samsung and Google’s offerings.
The post Mi Note 2, Galaxy S7 Edge, Pixel XL: Smartphones compared appeared first on GetNewsViews.